We specialize in building rapid solutions which are refined as the needs of the customer evolve. Our dedication to understanding our clients allows us to turn their needs and ideas into real-world applications. We work with our customers throughout the life cycle of project development, helping them define how custom software will improve their business processes.
We have experience with end-user customization, API support, plug-in creation and database synchronization, real-time processing, online request processing, multiple language support, best fit scheduling algorithms and computerized assistance for manual scheduling, and object-oriented software analysis, design and programming.
Custom Programming Clients
- Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo (Bermuda)
- Denver Zoological Foundation (Denver, CO)
- National Aquarium in Baltimore (Baltimore, MD)
Our web expertise includes providing end-user content management, intra business data management (file sharing), event planning and registration, member-only organization resources, multi-level user access control, web-based data collection, and on-line financial transactions.
IT Support Specialist
Full-time position with health benefits and paid time off
As an IT Support Specialist, you will...
- Build a strong working relationship with clients and respond proactively to any needs or concerns
- Monitor and reply to help desk requests in a timely manner
- Test software to identify bugs, reproduce client-reported problems, and document findings for development team
- Work with the development team on new and ongoing projects to provide quality control and feedback on the user interface
- Demonstrated experience in technical and customer support
- Relevant experience in virtual meeting platforms, project management and support ticket systems
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system and Microsoft Office Suite
- Background in Information Technology preferred
Tracks Data Solutions offers:
- An amazingly involved and supportive client base
- Work schedule flexibility so you can take advantage of living in the coolest place
- Vacation and health insurance, obviously, so you can hone those special skills
- A 401k plan with matching contributions
The starting salary for this position is $22-$24/hr.
To apply for the a position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Accepting applications until October 14; preferred start date early November.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Tracks Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.